Category — News
Take time out of your week to give these links a click:
- Community grieves for 8-year-old killed in the Boston bombings — PEOPLE
- Parents argue Victoria’s Secret’s Bright Young Things line is targeted at teens — Business Insider
- Are dads overall better than moms when it comes to raising kids? — Breezy Mama
- Live music and lullabies could help premature babies thrive, one study suggests — CBS News
- 10 cute teethers for your baby’s tiny teeth — POPSUGAR Moms
- Michael Weatherly‘s daughter shows off her best dance moves — The Ellen DeGeneres Show
- All the ins and outs parents need to know about toddler apps — Baby Zone
- Should solitary confinement be allowed for jailed minors? — CNN
- Dad recalls exchange with a stranger after he refuses to buy his son a princess movie — HuffPost Parents
- Do parents who talk to babies have smarter kids? — Baby Center
April 17, 2013 No Comments
Breaking News from People. See below:
Adele Expecting First Child
|AKM-David Fisher/Rex USA|
Chasing babies and rolling in diapers? That’s the plan for Adele!
“I wanted you to hear the news direct from me, obviously we’re over the moon and very excited but please respect our privacy at this precious time. Yours always, Adele xx”
The singer/songwriter was first photographed with 38-year-old Konecki — who is divorced with a daughter — in January. In February, he accompanied her to the Grammys, where Adele went six for six in her nominated categories for 21.
Later that month, the singer told PEOPLE that her goal was to have three sons by the age of 30. “I really want to be a mum,” she said. “I better start getting on with it!”
– Sarah Michaud
June 30, 2012 No Comments
Happy B’Day! Beyoncé and Jay-Z Welcome a Daughter—and Her Name Is…
Sat., Jan. 7, 2012 10:24 PM PST by Natalie Finn, Sierra Marquina and Ken Baker
We were so ready for this belly, and now we’re so psyched to meet this baby!
And the pop ‘n’ hip-hop princess’ name? Drumroll, please…
Blue Ivy Carter! (At least that’s what Jay-Z is telling pals at this point—the couple’s reps have not immediately responded to calls seeking comment.)
Hey, we’re happy to find out this much, considering Blue’s parents didn’t even confirm to the world that they were married until…Wait? Did they ever really confirm it? (Public records ultimately told the tale.)
Anyway, the “Crazy in Love” duo tied the knot in April 2008 after roughly six years of dating. Considering they waited another three years to have a baby, you can tell this is one couple that thinks things through!
Beyoncé memorably revealed that she was pregnant onstage at the MTV Video Music Awards in August.
And her hubby certainly seems to be in the right head space, telling E! News in November that he hoped to be the kind of father whose children could talk to him about anything.
“Your child could come to you and have any type of conversation. I always hope for that kind of open relationship,” he said.
Just imagine the rap sessions father and daughter will be having a few years from now!
January 8, 2012 No Comments
Click the link below to view Kourtney Kardashian’s video mommy blog:
December 12, 2011 No Comments
Check out today’s reads to get your week started:
- Michelle Duggar loses 20th child to miscarriage – PEOPLE.com
- Why your baby needs toys – Just the Facts, Baby
- Bedroom styles that grow with your child – Parenting.com
- Shop star-loved baby products – lilSugar.com
- How to maintain a healthy marriage after baby’s arrival – NPR
December 12, 2011 No Comments
And baby makes four: Kourtney Kardashian and longtime love Scott Disick are expecting their second child, a source tells PEOPLE.
Kardashian, 32, and Disick, 28, who have been together for four years – on a sometimes rocky road involving their relationship – will also soon be celebrating son Mason Dash‘s birthday. He turns 2 on Dec. 14.
As the Kourtney & Kim Take New York star told PEOPLE during her first pregnancy, “This baby was unexpected, but it’s 100 percent a blessing.”
“It’s soooo exciting!” her sister Kim Kardashian tells PEOPLE. “They are so happy and so am I!”
December 6, 2011 No Comments
November 6, 2011 No Comments
Happy Halloween! Check out today’s spook-tacular links:
- PHOTO: Nicolas and Carla Bruni-Sarkozy take Giulia for a stroll – PEOPLE.com
- World welcomes its seven billionth person – Time.com
- Last call to enter Heidi Klum‘s Little Pumpkin Costume Challenge – Patch.com
- Tourists seek instant U.S. citizenship for their newborns by giving birth abroad – Today Moms
- Pumpkins giving birth and more inappropriate Halloween decorations – Parenting.com
November 1, 2011 No Comments
The couple has been tight lipped about the gender of their firstborn child, but according to In Touch Weekly, Bey and Jay are having a little princess to add to their hip-hop throne.
“Beyoncé is thrilled she’s having a daughter,” confides a close friend of the singer’s, explaining that while Beyoncé and her husband, Jay-Z, would be happy to have a healthy child of either sex, she’d secretly been hoping for a girl. “She and her mother are so close, and she’s wanted to have that relationship with her own child.”
The happy couple has not yet publicly confirmed the rumors.
Beyonce dropped the bombshell news that she was pregnant on the MTV Music Awards by revealing her baby bump and rubbing her belly after she finished her bombastic performance of “Love On Top.”
Ever since the news, we’ve seen Beyonce out and about shopping, shopping and more shopping. Bey’s been buying everything from Gucci to Gap and one insider said, “Her family’s afraid there won’t be anything left to buy for her baby shower in December!”
November 1, 2011 No Comments
TGIF! Before you start the weekend, check out today’s links:
- Soleil Moon Frye: Get your kids cooking in the kitchen – lilSugar.com
- More men are turning to child care work in the struggling economy – Today Moms
- Ohio dentist offering to buy children’s Halloween candy – Mansfield News Journal
- CONTEST: Heidi Klum wants to make your little trick-or-treater a star – Patch.com
- Parents lose custody of kids for naming them “Adolf Hitler” and “Aryan Nation” – FoxNews.com
October 29, 2011 No Comments