9 Simple Ways To Turn Your Life Around
“We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. The old skin has to be shed before the new one can come.”
Take it from me. Starting over is never an easy thing, no matter what anyone might tell you. It takes courage, and perseverance to break free from the negative cycle of bad habits, or to leave behind the familiar for the unknown. However, there comes a point when you just have to pull yourself up by your bootstrap and do what is required to turn your life around. For me, the longer I kept resisting the changing season of my life, the deeper I sank into the quick sand of despair.
If you are feeling as though your life is going nowhere, don’t feel sorry for yourself. Let today be the day that you choose to turn your life around. Below I have listed a few simple changes you can implement right now!
To Turn Your Life Around:
- Do what you are afraid to do – Most of the time we do not experience the things we desire to have in our lives because of the fear that hold us back. When you start any new venture, things will not perfect, but take baby steps. Commit to gaining more knowledge about whatever it is that you are venturing into. The more knowledge you gain, the more confident you will be.
- Refuse to give up –Commit fully to the change that you intend to implement in your life. Give yourself time, you will make mistakes and fail many times along the way, but no matter what. DON’T Quit!
- Speak life – Don’t allow fear and despair to rob you of your voice. Speak life into every dead situation and believe that change is on its way. Focus all your energy on what you want.
- Remove all dead weight – Let go of dead relationships. Dead friendships. Unforgiveness. Resentment. Regrets. Whatever you have been using as a crutch to stay stuck in your present situation. LET IT Go!
- Identify the mental blocks holding you back – In order to move forward, you have to identify what from your past is holding you hostage. For me it was fear and insecurity. What is it for you?
- Think about someone else – When you focus your efforts on helping others achieve their goals. Not only will you be doing something good for someone else, but also opening the doors of your own life, allowing abundance to flow in. Put others first, and you win every time.
- Find a mentor – It is scary starting over or embarking upon a new venture. However, by seeking out a mentor that is willing to teach you what they know, your learning curve will be drastically diminished.
- Think positively about yourself – It is never someone else holding you down. It’s your thinking process that does. You have to BELIEVE in yourself and have the confidence to follow through on the tasks that needs to be done.
- Be Humble – For me this might be one of, if not the most important point. When you are humble, you will be better able to successfully navigate life challenges. Humility prevents you from being attached to any outcome. Leaving you the freedom to enjoy the journey, on the way to your destination.
- Follow Your Passion – Do what you love in life and the money will come. It is just that simple.
Positive Affirmation: Today I open the windows of my heart so that I can welcome all that is possible for my life.
Did you find this post inspiring? Please leave a comment below and click the like button to share with others.