Asafa for Birmingham Grand Prix in February 2012
Former 100 metres world record holder Asafa Powell plans to compete in next year’s indoor Grand Prix event in Birmingham as part of his preparations for the London Olympics.
The 29-year-old Jamaican star has not participated on the indoor circuit for several years but now plans to race in Birmingham on February 18. Read more>>
- Olympic sprinter beats target on eBay
- Istanbul 2012 record number of entries
- IAAF Athlete Representatives Exam a success
- 2011 a progressive year in track and field for T&T
- ‘Olympic Monster’ lurking in waters by London 2012 site