Blake said Bolt has also been motivated to train harder because the sprint megastar wanted to be crowned sprint double champion again at this year’s Olympic Games in London.
“He [Bolt] knows I work harder, much harder,” said Blake. “He has said it himself, but now he is training harder too.
“He saw what I did and knows what I can do. He knows I have trained assiduously all my life. I know what poverty feels like; I know hunger. And he wants to repeat what he did in Berlin and [he] is working on it.” Read more>>
Source: Jamaica Observer
- Cash-strapped Jamaican thrower cries for help
- London 2012 Olympic resale site opens partially after 11 days of suspension
- What makes Oscar Pistorius Run?
- London 2012 could create the ‘perfect traffic storm’
- James Ellington finally finds a sponsor after failed eBay auction
- London 2012 security plans left on train
- Romaine McKenzie fit and ready
- Pan Caribbean Sigma Corporate Run 2012