IAAF World Championships relay gold medallist Dexter Lee has parted ways with his long-time coach Claude Grant and will join the Okele Stewart-coached SWEPT Track Club in Kingston.
Lee, who has a personal best of 10.06 seconds in the 100m, confirmed the move with the Observer late yesterday, but would not go into any details. Read more>>
Source: Jamaica Observer
- Michael Johnson calls for an Olympic ban for athletes who fail drugs test
- Nitrogen chamber treatment for athletes?
- London to bid for the 2017 World Championships
- Ratified: Jamaica’s 4x100m WR in Daegu now official
- Baku, Doha, Istanbul, Madrid, Rome and Tokyo for Olympics 2020