I wonder if Oprah is using this genius CPA?
With the turning of the calendar to March, march madness takes on a new meaning for those of us who are getting ramped up on filing our taxes in the USA. For those of you who would prefer that your bank account Not be liberated by the IRS,
I invite you to listen up to the keen insight of Mr. Simeon Kerr.
- Simeon Kerr was born in Hanover , Jamaica and attended Ruseas High School .
- He immigrated to the US in 1979.
- He graduated from Loyola University in Chicago where he received his MBA and has been a Certified Public Accountant since 1986.
- Simeon’s career started out in Corporate America, then in Government and now has a public practice.
- He founded S J Kerr, Ltd Certified Public Accountants in 1995 which is based in Illinois .
- His specialization: Taxation, Audits, Business Valuation, Financial and Estate Planning
P.S. If you make any money, the government shoves you in the creek once a year with it in your pockets, and all that don’t get wet you can keep.