Jimson Lee: Yohan Blake will beat Bolt in 200m
The 200 meters in London 2012 will be a very interesting matchup. Most likely, they will have run 3 rounds (not 4) of 100m prior to the 200m. It will not be a straight invitational final. We know the strengths and weaknesses of Bolt and Blake based on the chart above. So it will be a matter of Bolt regaining his form from 2009 and Blake “running down” his opponent. When you are in front, you can run relaxed. Read more>>
Source: Speedendurance.com voa Trackandfieldnews.com
- Jamaican trio wins at U.S. indoor collegiate
- Richard Branson & Usain Bolt Commercials
- Odean Skeen is at it again
- Sheep shearing an Olympic sport?
- Ato Boldon slams T&T critics
- How fast can Bolt run?
- 2012 Olympics and global spread of disease