Team Jamaica Olympics Schedule, Results And Much More: Saturday, August 4, 2012
Saturday, August 4, 2012 (Jamaica Time)
|04:00 AM Men’s 100m Preliminaries|
|04:05 AM Women’s Heptathlon Long Jump|
|04:20 AM Women’s Pole Vault Qualification|
|04:35 AM Men’s 400m Round 1|
|05:35 AM Women’s 3000m Steeplechase Round 1|
|05:40 AM Women’s Heptathlon Javelin Throw|
|06:30 AM Men’s 100m Round 1|
|11:00 AM Men’s 20km walk Final|
|01:00 PM Men’s 400m Hurdles Semi-finals|
|01:30 PM Women’s Discus Throw Final Medal event|
|01:35 PM Women’s 100m Semi-finals|
|01:55 PM Men’s Long Jump Final Medal event|
|02:05 PM Women’s 400m Semi-finals|
|02:35 PM Women’s Heptathlon 800m Medal event|
|03:15 PM Men’s 10,000m Final Medal event|
|03:55 PM Women’s 100m Final|
- Shelly-Ann wins gold in 10.75, Carmelita Jeter (USA) takes silver and VCB takes the bronze for Jamaica. Click here for winning times.
- Shelly-Ann and VCB on to the Women’s 100m finals this afternoon at 3:55pm. Click here for results.
- No surprises in Men’s 100m heats, all the expected sprinters through to the next round. Usain Bolt (10.09) | Asafa Powell (10.04) | Yohan Blake (10.00) | Dwain Chambers, GBR (10.02) | Tyson Gay, USA (10.08) | Justin Gatlin U,SA (9.97) | Ryan Bailey, USA (9.88)
- Only one Jamaican (Dane Hyatt) qualifies for Men’s 400m semifinals. Jermaine Gonzales and Rusheen McDonald elminiated. Click here for the qualifying times.
- Trouble in St. Kitts camp: Kim Collins barred from Olympic 100m heat for “conjugal” visit. Read all the details on Yahoo Sports.