There is disappointment in the air for some as Red Stripe may not be allowed at the upcoming Brew Peace Summit. It is the beer of choice of Prof. Gates, however, foreign beers are not allowed at the Whitehouse.
But there is great news!
The latest edition of JamaicanEats is out!
You memba when? That’s the sense I got as I eagerly leaf through the wealth of nostalgia captured in the hot off the press.
Ok, let me slow down and savor the full course meal of soul nourishing culture.
- An article on Usain Bolt’s fast food?
- The rum revolution
- Levi Roots and Tony Rebel
As I meander over to this other buffet table, I find some great feature stories:
- Want to find the origins of Duppy stories, Bra Anancy, river Muma, then you have to check out How Wata walk go a pumpkin belly
- Get re-certify as a genuine old time yardie by taking the credentials test.
- The recent passing of Lady Bustamante, I could not help but thinking about Bustamante Backbone.
- Then there is the article of the health power of cinnamon. This superb article alone is worth its weight in gold.
- Then there is all the recipes sprinkled through out. My favorite is the ackee and saltfish quiche. The presentation alone just bowls me over.