Are you having a destination wedding in Jamaica? Are you sending save the dates? Want to be stylish and make a good first impression with your wedding guests. Check out these save the date ideas which are sure to impress:
1. Save the date refrigerator magnets. Your guests will never forget your wedding date. It will have your names and wedding dates. Your fave engagement picture can also be placed on them.
Loved this from magnetstreet:
2. Save the date video. So cool. You can send a video message to your guests letting them know details about your wedding location and the event itself. Here are a few examples below:
3. For your Jamaica wedding you can send Jamaican post cards as your save the date card. You can even get post cards that show the area where you will be getting married. You can source these from Helen G Events.
4. Save the date photo strips. They are so hot right now. This is like a photo collage of funny pictures or cute pictures of you both with your wedding date etc. included. Please see examples below:
Found this on agiftfulheart
Found this on wedshare.com very cute
5. Save the date calendars. You can’t miss with a calendar, calendars are fun and useful for your guests.
I saw this on kiweddings so so cool