ESPN: What does it feel like to run at a speed that no human being had ever achieved before?
BOLT: You can’t really tell; it’s just very smooth. But I do like to see the slo-mo. When they zoom in on the legs, the amount of time you spend in the air is like a couple of seconds — you’re flying and it looks so good. But you can’t really tell how you’re feeling; you’re just focused on getting to the line.
See the full video here>>
- Accommodations for London 2012
- The team behind the U.S. track team’s success
- Olympic hopefuls ready to rock ‘n’ roll in Vegas
- Bewitched Ugandan athletes?
- Asafa and VCB for indoor meet in NY
- Government discusses athlete’s wellness centre with UWI
- Kenia Sinclair: Challenges and Choices
- The rise of quarter milers
- LIME TV partners with CVM to air Olympics
- Green Paper for National Sports policy before parliament
- The Steve Mullings verdict