Over the last 10 years we have seen some brides totally unhappy with the fit of their wedding dress come wedding day or some other aspect having to do their most prized possession. Their wedding dress.
Here are 6 wedding dress tips that may help you when selecting or traveling with your wedding dress:
1. Your wedding dress should fit the venue and your vision for the day. Its best to have your wedding date and venue before you purchase your dress.
2. Allot enough time for alterations. Your wedding dress is important. So make sure you give yourself enough time to get it right.
3. Your dress should look and feel good whether you are dancing, standing or sitting. Test out your wedding dress. Try sitting in it at the bridal store. Walk in it to make sure that this is how you want your wedding dress to feel when you move or sit in it.
4. Consult with experts on how to transport your dress before on and after the big day. For destination wedding brides please check with your airline re taking the dress on board with you.
5. Perhaps one of our most important wedding dress tip. The silhouette of the wedding dress must flattering on you. Many times brides go in with a picture of the dress they want and are dead set on getting that particular dress, it might not be what you think so trust the experts to help you find the best one for you.
6. When selecting your wedding dress avoid going with trends. Remember your wedding pictures will last a life time and you don’t want any regrets so go with a dress that you will love now and possibly 15 to 20 years later.