1. We know Pink and Carey Hart are expecting anytime now
2. Alicia Silverstone
3. Autumn Resser is expecting a boy this month
4. Maya Rudolph
5. Emma Bunton of Spice Girls fame is also expecting
6. Joey McIntyre and wife Barrett – who are already parents to Griffin Thomas, 3, and Rhys Edward, 1 – will welcome baby number 3 this month
7. Zoe Buckman the British photographer – and wife of David Schwimmer are expecting later this year
8. MARION COTILLARD – Oh, bébé! The Oscar-winning actress – whodebuted her burgeoning bump while traveling in January – is expecting her first child with her French actor-director beau Guillaume Canet this spring.
9. JENNIFER CONNELLY – The Oscar-winning actress – who recentlyannounced she was having her third child – stylishly walked the red carpet in a gray Grecian-style dress by Lanvin at the Chicago premiere of The Dilemma on Jan 6. Despite looking lovely as ever, the mom-to-be has had her fair share of morning sickness. “The first three months were no fun,” she joked to David Letterman. “I had to stand in one spot, which happened to be in front of my refrigerator, which was open, with me dipping pretzels in cream cheese and stuffing them in my mouth.”
10. NATALIE PORTMAN – For the Feb. 27 Oscars, the actressstylishly put her bump on display in a violet beaded, off-the-shoulder Rodarte gown, accessorized with matching Jimmy Choo satin pumps, a gold Roger Vivier clutch and sparkly Tiffany & Co. jewelry. The rich hue must be her lucky color! The mom-to-bepicked up the Best Actress award for her role in the film.
11. TIA MOWRY – At the Essence Black Women in Television Event on Feb. 24, the actress wrapped her growing curves in a Grecian-style black column dress by Isabella Oliver. So how is the mom-to-be, who is expecting a boy
with husband Cory Hardrict on July 3, enjoying her first pregnancy? In addition to the special treatment, Mowry is most excited about her baby’s “butterfly flutters”. “Feeling your baby kick for the first time is one of the most beautiful things I’ve ever felt,” The Game
PEOPLE. “Sometimes my husband will just tap my belly like, ‘Hey! Are you in there?’”
12. JEWEL – With husband Ty Murray by her side, the pregnant singer showed off
her growing curves in a gorgeous yellow Pamella Roland gown on the Grammy Awards red carpet on Feb. 13. “We’re so excited to be expecting our first baby,” the rodeo star shared of the couple’s tough journey to parenthood. “We always knew we wanted to have a child and this time in our lives feels right.” The couple expect a boy on July 6.
13. KATE HUDSON – Whoa belly! The actress
made a revealing statement
in a vintage blue jersey Roberto Cavalli gown at the Grammy Awards on Feb. 13. The actress, who is due in July, received a special tribute
from her Grammy-winning beau during the show. “I’d like to give a shout-out to my beautiful, pregnant girlfriend over there,” said Muse frontman Matthew Bellamy during his acceptance speech.
14. VICTORIA BECKHAM – It’s a girl
for the fashion designer
and husband David Beckham
. The “over the moon” couple, who are already parents to sons Cruz, 6, Romeo, 8½, and Brooklyn, 12, were completely caught off guard by the news. “We’re still in shock. Obviously, having three boys, you kind of expect another one, so finding out a little girl is in there is surprising,” shared the soccer star.
15. IVANKA TRUMP – A little under a month after announcing
her pregnancy, the heiress strikes
a gorgeous pose in a cream shift dress at the launch of her spring 2011 shoe collection in Canoga Park, Calif., on Feb. 17. The mom-to-be, who is married
to Jared Kushner, was so excited to reveal her news, she Tweeted
it: “I have been wanting to share some amazing news with you all for some time. I’m pregnant!”
16. JESSICA ALBA – It’s baby No. 2 for the actress
and husband Cash Warren. The tech-savvy couple, who are already parents to daughter Honor, 2½, shared
their good news through social media. “It’s been a while since I’ve been on FB & I thought I’d drop by to let you all in on some exciting news – Honor is going to be a Big Sister!” announced
Alba on her Facebook page.